We do not store or use any information from the cookies on this site.
We are always on the look out for enthusiastic individuals with skills to complement our team. We would encourage your interest in our exciting company. Current opportunities exist for individuals with the following skills/experience:
Computer Aided Design Drafters (CADD) ~ 30 positions
- Produce technical details, GIS mappings using AutoCAD, Microstation, Smallworld, ESRI, Integraph and other GIS software. Perform quality checks on converted GIS data.
- Technical Diploma/Certificate in CAD - with or without working experience
- Those without the above qualifications but with relevant years of CAD drafting experience are also encouraged to apply
- Graduates registered with the Economy Planning Unit are also encouraged to apply
- Willing to work in Pulau Tikus, Penang. (Kindly note there is no opening in KL at the moment)
- Ability to comprehend English and has right working attitude
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- 30 positions available
Benefits Training will be provided. Full insurance coverage. 5-day week.
We have the following walk-in interviews open this month: 9 am - 11 am Tue to Fri
At our Penang office at 368-5-2 Bellisa Row, Jalan Burmah (DIGI, Coffee Bean, ASTRO, Ambank). If you are coming from town, then it is on your right, before the Church and Adventist Hospital. Google it up, it is easy to find.
If you cannot make it to the above walk-in sessions, kindly call Ms. Chan of PENANG office (04-2292618) to arrange a separate interview for you.
We welcome you to join our team to create an excellent environment and workforce for our overseas clientele with high demand on quality. Make a move. Plug into a promising career.
ECHO offers industrial training for tertiary level students and undergraduates in Polytechnics, Colleges or Universities who are pursuing Diploma in Geomatic Science / Land Surveyor / Architecture / Mechanical / Electrical & Electronic to gain working experience before starting their career.
- You will be involved mostly in Smallworld Drafting of physical networks inventory of telecommunication industry and other utility networks.
- Specific training will be provided and interns will be guided on quality deliveries to our overseas and local clients.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering Mechatronic/Electromechanical/Electrical & Electronic) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): ACAD and MS Office
- 8 Internship position(s) for duration of 6 month(s).
Data Quality Toolkit
|As presented at recent Smallworld User conferences in Salzburg, Austria (2011) and Chicago, US (2011), you can now empower your users take control of the data quality of your GIS inventory system.|
Design, planning and documentation of a fibre optic cable network Highway signaling network in France
Transmission Access Network Assessment